You can organize your Projects into Teams and invite others to collaborate.
Team members are your friends, colleagues, and clients who work on related sets of Projects (e.g. they are responsible for the same apps, backends, and websites).
You can invite anyone to join your Team regardless of whether they have a ConfigCat account or not.
ConfigCat has several different roles for Team members:
- Team Owner has full control over the team.
- Team Administrator has almost full control over the team (except billing, deleting team). Invite team administrators to your team if you want to delegate all the team related work to the person you are inviting.
- Project Manager has full control over the projects.
- Project User can only change the setting values of projects.
- Custom: Select Custom if you want to further customize permissions per project.
Invitation of new users
Here is how to invite new users to your team:
- Navigate to your Team's page and click on Add Team members.
- Enter the invitees' email addresses (comma separated).
- Setup the invitees' initial permissions and click on Invite Team members.
- A ConfigCat invitation will be sent to the invitees' email addresses. You can modify these permissions anytime. (see: Managing Team members)
Managing team members
- Navigate to your Team's management page.
- Click on edit permissions for a team member.
- Modify the permissions and click Save permissions